+
jukeblog - música para cornisas

martes, junio 5

to catch a thief (lovage)

I feel that you shouldn't get involved in an intimate relationship
Until you are emotionally mature enough to handle it totally
Able to cope with your feelings and your sexuality
Without guilt, inhabition or phoniness
But with love, tenderness and honesty

Things were disappearing
I my neighborhood
Once again somebody
Was up to no good
I saw that you were wanted
But not like I wanted you
And that's when I knew I had to be with you

And that's when I knew if i didn't i'd be through
To end my grief i'd have to catch a thief
Your love was my relief my love is your release

Come into my window
It's open every night
That's where i'll be waiting
I'll keep off all the lights
I'm lying on my bed
Crown jewels on my head

I'd never give you up
So come in from the cold let your hair down
I'd hide you from the cops
Don't be frightened now my love
I'll take the life of crime
All to make you mine

Come in off that roof top
You're so handsome dressed in black
See you in the shadows
I'd like to see you on your back
Take this precious treasure
And i will treasure you

We'll run away my dear
Some place special have no fear
We'll even change our names
We'll be kinky, we'll be strange
I'll take the life of crime
All to make you mine
All to catch a thief
Your love was my relief my love is your release
Your love was my relief my love is your release
All to catch a thief


Posted by irene | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | bubbles (tricky) » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger